• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Forum Issue I get an error trying to edit a thread

CLiolios

The error says "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator." and no change is saved.
Any ideas why?

O

orSQUADstra

You don't have 5 posts yet, so you can't have links in your posts. Perhaps you tried to edit a link in?

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
The forum only permits links and images after you have made five posts in any section other than off-topic. It's a bit of a pain, I know, but it's the most effective way we've found so far to prevent spambots flooding the forum. If you make your five posts and still get this issue, then please send me a private message and I'll check your account and see what could be wrong.

CLiolios

The forum only permits links and images after you have made five posts in any section other than off-topic. It's a bit of a pain, I know, but it's the most effective way we've found so far to prevent spambots flooding the forum. If you make your five posts and still get this issue, then please send me a private message and I'll check your account and see what could be wrong.
Ok thanks.
Do replies count?