HTML5 GMLive.js - test GML right in your browser!

Simon Gust

I am not able to run any code nor add code tabs or do most actions.
It also doesn't save on compile. It used to work with the old GMLive.

Using Internet explorer 11.

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
I am not able to run any code nor add code tabs or do most actions.
It also doesn't save on compile. It used to work with the old GMLive.

Using Internet explorer 11.
mm, fixed... kind of. Tab-strip component that I customized for GMEdit (and which made it here) doesn't seem to be geared towards 2013 browsers. I added a bunch of polyfills and now it at least runs but there are no tab status/close icons. According to GA, this is a 1% user bracket so feel free to contribute code if you are feeling enthusiastic about IE.

Simon Gust

mm, fixed... kind of. Tab-strip component that I customized for GMEdit (and which made it here) doesn't seem to be geared towards 2013 browsers. I added a bunch of polyfills and now it at least runs but there are no tab status/close icons. According to GA, this is a 1% user bracket so feel free to contribute code if you are feeling enthusiastic about IE.
Works very well now, thank you
upload_2018-6-15_14-24-34.png
I personally don't use IE, but there are places I don't have access to other browsers.

Simon Gust

Here's another issue:
If I am too hasty and run the game or load another page, the file is saved before loaded, clearing all code to default.

Roalinn

This is incredible. So useful for everything. Peoples can do so many things with this. fast Tutorials, fast code transfer etc...

(EDIT: oh noo! entered the while loop :'( all my progress disappeared)

Last edited:

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
This is incredible. So useful for everything. Peoples can do so many things with this. fast Tutorials, fast code transfer etc...

(EDIT: oh noo! entered the while loop :'( all my progress disappeared)
It's supposed to save the code before running the game so reloading the page should load it back up. Otherwise you could pause in JS debugger and use inspector to grab your code from the field when it's frozen.