Android Rating and Review on Play store

F

Fikani

Hello everyone,
I just suggest an idea to make GM games on play store stronger,
we should download and try our games directly from the store, give good rating and reviews.
This will help us a lot for better publishing .

My game name is >>Strange Warrior<<

I will be happy to hear your advice about the game play here too, and sure I will do the same to anyone will try my game

A

Agreeable

I just suggest an idea to make GM games on play store stronger
Why? The end user doesn't care how it was created.

we should download and try our games directly from the store, give good rating and reviews.
Sure, I'll give an honest review. If the game is bad I'll rate it accordingly though. :)

F

Fikani

And if the game isn't that great? I got some that are terrible. :)

I think you should build you community under the development and show your project on game conferences.
Why? The end user doesn't care how it was created.

Sure, I'll give an honest review. If the game is bad I'll rate it accordingly though. :)
sure i don't mind, a honest review sometime give a best help

Guys maybe i didn't explain in a good way, what i am trying to say, is to help each other by giving advice here, my game is in the store and i have my players, but here i am talking with developers where they can give good advice, as for rating, most people here are making indie games, so i am, and indie game problems are the publishing and promoting stuff, i was suggesting to help each other so we can at least start in a good way in the market by giving a push by a good rating

The-any-Key

So basically you want to create a test group in the forum. Where people can join to test and review each others games?

F

Fikani

yes 100%. I am sure if you play my game you will find something stupid to do AND important,same for me if i play yours, we can know where the work should be because we are doing the code, i am sure my game need some graphic, and i will work on it next

Genetix

I remember posting an idea like this a few years ago and getting a good chewing out from Nocturne. The idea seems good, but this forum isn't the place for it - Instead we should be discussing ways that we can more effectively draw in real users to our apps and optimize our presence on Google Play.

It is a good idea to share your projects here and to ask for feedback, but there is a dedicated place for doing so. In addition, the idea might be a starting point for discussing ways to build a loyal community around your games.

Good luck with your release, I know it can be challenging. I've had a few apps on Google Play break a million downloads, only to spend months working on a game that ends up never breaking a thousand - It is hard to find success and we should talk about that.