• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request (Complete) Looking for team members!

Z

ZaleFoo

We are working on a new project for a computer game, it will be centered on exploration with a very dynamic and moba-like combat system along with town management sequences.

The project will soon be ready to start, we have 2 skilled programmers, an artist and a sound designer who are still learning, a secondary team of game disegners constantly improving the game story and concepts.
We just need some more members to finally start with this project, we are looking for programmers, 2D artists and sound designers.

We are planning on releasing the game on Steam and setting up a Kickstarter campaign later in the development, we have a progress schedule and a GDD alredy set up.
If this project suceeds there will be money for everyone, we are not doing it for money, most of us are doing it for ambition.

This link leads to an early version of our GDD.

Contact us for any question or detail!
Add ZaleFoo#9661 on discord, send me an email on [email protected] or just reply this post for details.

S

SmashArtist

Hello Zale! Your project sounds pretty interesting! I'm wondering what kind of art you are thinking of using for this game, pixel maybe? That's where my skills are best, so it'd be nice to know! :)

Rob

The GDD has a similar premise to a mobile game I was working on, but this time it was a demonic invasion, and they won. My main inspiration for the game came from the idea of Guild Management and Kingdom Death. It's still a prototype though :(

Seeing as you already have 3 programmers, what will the extra programmers be doing? I'm interested, you see.

Z

ZaleFoo

Hello Zale! Your project sounds pretty interesting! I'm wondering what kind of art you are thinking of using for this game, pixel maybe? That's where my skills are best, so it'd be nice to know! :)
Hello sir,
I'm glad you showed interest in our project, we were thinking about a fairly detailed type of graphics but we are not sure about the scaling yet.
I'd like to talk with you on discord if you can :).

Z

ZaleFoo

The GDD has a similar premise to a mobile game I was working on, but this time it was a demonic invasion, and they won. My main inspiration for the game came from the idea of Guild Management and Kingdom Death. It's still a prototype though :(

Seeing as you already have 3 programmers, what will the extra programmers be doing? I'm interested, you see.
We really only have 2 programmers, "Dimaik" is showing some great potential but is still learning. The aspects of the game that require more effort in terms of programming are the animations of attacks and abilities, artificial intelligences, multiplayer and procedural generation of territories and dungeons.

This project requires a lot of coding, so one or two programmers won't hurt, but we are mainly looking for artists and sound designers. :3

Please contact me on discord for further informations :).

dialgpalkia

Hi there ZaleFoo,

I am a programmer who had a large amount of experience back in GM 8.0 (I stopped coding GML back in 2014 but was a very active member of the old GMC community), and I am looking to get back into GameMaker.
If you'd be willing to take me into the team, I would love to be a part of the development!

I am a very fast learner, have experience in higher levels of coding (such as FORTRAN, C++, C#, GML (obviously) and MATLAB), and am readily available to work on the project.

Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,
dialgpalkia