Team Request Looking for a Pixel Artist/Concept Artist

A

AkiraTSD

I am looking for a pixel/concept artist that is willing to work without pay until i can find a way to fund this videogame (be it kickstarter, indiegogo, or the like)

must:

be able to produce examples of previous work
be able to produce quality concept art
be able to work 4-6hr. days
be able to take criticism
be able to keep to a deadline

Please read the spoiler for what i plan to add to the game once i can get a better vision with it.
The Tower Of Gods
⦁ 3 "Gods"+ Akira/ Big Bosses
⦁ "God of Fortune"- Alder (TravFell- The Accountant) -The Forest floors
⦁ "God of Respect"-David(Lord Beltorin- The Honorable) -The Kingdom floors
⦁ "God of Happyness"- Bethany(The Coalition+ King Fellenwood) -the sky floors
⦁ Silphid-The Mischievous Administrator/ Akira- The God Of The Tower -the top/ the roof

⦁ Classes
⦁ Mage- Uses spells and spell-like abilities
⦁ Rouge- uses daggers/bows and arrows and sneak techniques
⦁ Swordsman- uses swords and sword techniques

⦁ Basic mechanics
⦁ Dash- dash at 2 times the speed
⦁ Dodge Dash- dash + imunity frames
⦁ Attack
⦁ Power Attack-stronger but slower attack
⦁ Techniques
⦁ Blessings
⦁ Curses
⦁ Goddly Boons/ Goddly Hearts

⦁ Elements
⦁ Fire
⦁ Air
⦁ Earth
⦁ Water
⦁ Light/Sun
⦁ Dark/Moon

⦁ Minor Bosses
⦁ Elendon- The Slimey
⦁ Haltop- Fallen Wood
⦁ Balgrof- The Unholly
⦁ Fillant- The Flameing
⦁ Tilgot- The Red
⦁ Filnog-The Drunk

⦁ Possible DLC
⦁ Rise Of The Elements
⦁ Gods + enemies of fire,water,earth,and air

More to be added

For applying please message me at:
Email:
[email protected]
Discord: AkiraTSD #4734

G

Guy_Typing

I am looking for a pixel/concept artist that is willing to work without pay until i can find a way to fund this videogame (be it kickstarter, indiegogo, or the like)

must:
be able to work 4-6hr. days
be able to keep to a deadline
This is not something you can demand of an independent contract worker whom you are paying, let alone someone who is doing work for you for free.

Word of advice, you are seriously going to need to rethink your approach to what you can expect from someone for free work.

Like, what do you even offer in return for an artist in order to put up with such a demanding person? If you don't have money it better be something else, but usually money is what talks.

If you don't think this is ridiculous then I have some work for you, about 4-6 hours of work per day, of programming work, you should be doing for me. Don't worry, I will figure out a way to pay you through kick starter or something, I dunno. Now before I grant you this privilege I'm going to need to see some previous work and to know that you can produce quality work for free for me.

You see how this sounds? How it comes across? Don't tell me how great your idea is everyone has a great idea. Ideas are a dime a dozen.