How to use two backgrounds for scrolling at same time?

G

GMMG

I have two landscapes of mountains (bck_mountains1 and bck_mountains2) and want both to scroll in the background in two different velocities. The more far away background should scroll slower than the one
nearer to have a realistic behaviour. But apparently there can only be one background per room:

So what can I do to use and scroll bck_mountains1 and bck_mountains2 at the same time?
Have I to use two rooms and if so how can I see two or more rooms at the same?

G

GMMG

You can have multiple backgrounds per room:
And how can I do it? You can see there is only one entry possible for background in the field
under "Foreground image" (not checked because It's a background).
In the screenshot you see I choosed bck_mountains1.
So where are the fields for the second, third, ... background?

G

GMMG

But I can select only one background. If Background 0 is chosen and I choose Background 3
the Background 0 isn't selected anymore. The same when ctrl is selected before choosing
a second background.

G

GMMG

Now I got it. Thank you. Its's possible to have up to 8 backgrounds (Background 0 to 7)
First I have to choose one of Background 0 to 7 and then choose the image for it.
And I can do it for all 8 backgrounds. I didn't checked the link from Background to image.
But now I got it.

Reactions: Zek
I

Ian

I know you didnt ask for parallaxing effect but theres that if you ever want to do it

Zek

Now I got it. Thank you. Its's possible to have up to 8 backgrounds (Background 0 to 7)
First I have to choose one of Background 0 to 7 and then choose the image for it.
And I can do it for all 8 backgrounds. I didn't checked the link from Background to image.
But now I got it.
Glad that you understand i now. :) I'm pretty bad at explaining stuff. :D