Asset - Shaders [Resolved] - Marketplace asset thief scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

xygthop3

I'm calling out this obvious asset thief.

My asset https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/702/truewater2d
Thief's asset https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/6475/waater-mirror

As you can see below, the thief has stolen my scripts and shaders and hasn't even bothered to change the names, which he proceeds to sell for $2 when you can get my work for free.

I suggest you look at his other assets to check if he has also stolen your work.
Here's his publisher page - https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/publishers/4132/ximik

GMWolf

aka fel666
I've had my tutorials code packaged up line by line (including comments) and sold on the marketplace.
I reported it and it got dealt with pretty quick.

rIKmAN

This guy sucks, what an a$$hole.
I tried to report him for you but you don't seem to be able to report a seller, only individual assets.

Hope YYG ban this guy - and then all the other fake accounts he will probably make with his stash of $1 HB 1.4 keys.

xygthop3

Wow! What a total *****!
Have you reported the asset?
Yeah, I have flagged the asset via the Marketplace.

That's mine:
I think I already know that guy. He tried to stole my and YellowAfterlife's assets and sell it via VK (russian social network). Their admins have done nothing substantial against him.
I've had my tutorials code packaged up line by line (including comments) and sold on the marketplace.
I reported it and it got dealt with pretty quick.
I didn't think I would be alone, shame to know that there are other stolen GMS assets out there.

This guy sucks, what an a$$hole.
I tried to report him for you but you don't seem to be able to report a seller, only individual assets.

Hope YYG ban this guy - and then all the other fake accounts he will probably make with his stash of $1 HB 1.4 keys.
I hope they remove his entire publisher page and refund any outstanding money he may have made. I'm not interested in receiving any monetary value out of this for myself.

ATY@Y@

Following an investigation, we've deleted the user account and taken down all of the user's Marketplace assets.There were no sales of these assets, but if there were, we wouldn't have been able to return or re-distribute the funds, as outlined in the publisher agreement. So, it's always best to be vigilant and let us know of any concerns as soon as you can through the Flag tab within the asset in question, as it notifies us straightaway.

xygthop3

Following an investigation, we've deleted the user account and taken down all of the user's Marketplace assets.There were no sales of these assets, but if there were, we wouldn't have been able to return or re-distribute the funds, as outlined in the publisher agreement. So, it's always best to be vigilant and let us know of any concerns as soon as you can through the Flag tab within the asset in question, as it notifies us straightaway.
Thank you for resolving this matter so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.