• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Is there anyway I could get a slightly older version of gamemaker studio 2?

J

Justinba007

I made a previous post about how the free trial of gamemaker studio 2 won't work on my computer, and I'm wondering if maybe I get a slightly older version it might work? But on their website the only version they have available is the absolute newest build. I know there will be more bugs, but I just want something to work.

J

Justinba007

Well, I got an error message this time. That's better than what I've gotten so far.

J

Justinba007

Usually all new versions are forced to download, with some rare exceptions.
Actually, I fixed it. I downloaded 2.07 and that gave me an error message telling me there was a corruption in some of my system 32 files and I just repaired all my C++ programs and it works now.

bsabiston

That link only goes to Release Notes. How do you actually download an older version? I have High Sierra and the new version won't let me install to iOS... I need 2.2.3.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind! I see the link now.

Last edited: