Forum Game Pixel art-off

Neptune

Create a vampiric vegetable!

I thought the end of this was only on page 1 of the posts (create a weapon from household objects)!
Sorry @blacklemon

Last edited:

Bingdom

Googledom
Purplechu. I had a bit of difficulty getting the ears right. I spent a lot of time on this one.
Purplechu.png

Fire can
Fire Can.gif

Next person draws a mouse

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 467

upload_2017-11-6_10-18-43.png
Meh, I tried.

Next person draws a piano. For simplicity sake it doesn't have to have 88 keys.

Z

zendraw

fdg.png

next one draw a scene of a bridge peakin from grassy fields, the bridge is in the distacnce and faded from the light, but its not sunny but cloudy and the grass is also faded from the light

Bingdom

Googledom
Sorry that it doesn't follow your exact details. I can't draw like that without it looking good.

Anyways, it was good practice. Not happy with the sky, clouds, grass and the outline that I was forced to do.
Scenery.png

Next person can draw a beach!

I actually really recommend trying it out (you or anyone else reading). The people who run it are really great, they retweet a lot of stuff from newcomers so it's a good way to get a bit of exposure and practice.
I have yet to be retweeted... so I just stopped participating as a lot of the stuff would take me 90 minutes. Chances are there are other things that took people 4+ hours, but other stuff they retweet seemed fast and generic. Maybe they select at random or there's so much that it gets lost in the shuffle if I post it too fast.

I would share what hasn't been retweeted, but it would deviate from the topic.

Z

zendraw

sprite292.png yes, i love rice. and yes i eat it with a spoon.
btw, a good tip for art is i think. draw from a distance, so m uch so that you see the whole drawing, so that you see in real time whats going on. drawing bits and pieces one at a time will resault in a dislocated being.

next one draws a notebook that consists of his deepest secret that dwells in the depths of his being.