Free Minesweeper in GameMaker for mobile

Still57

Title: Minesweeper Classic: Retro
Platforms: iOS, Android

Description:

Play Minesweeper with its all retro classic graphics! Customize your game with tons of settings and make the game your own. Earn coins and unlock gorgeous themes. Get lost in the world of classic minesweeper!

Features:
• Starting point: You will always encounter an open field with your first tap
• 5 game modes to choose from: Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme and Custom. In custom mode you can specify the size of the board and the amount of mines on the board
• 10+ gorgeous retro themes: Unlock these themes by earning coins
• Earn coins for flagging mines and winning rounds
• Overview button: Fit the board to the screen or to its original scale
• Pinch to zoom and drag to pan around
• Question marks (Enable/Disable in settings)
• Settings: Customize your game
• Stats: Keep track of how well you are doing
• Hints: Are you stuck? Press the hint button to highlight the area you should focus on. The hint button only shows you areas where you are certain to progress. It won't show areas where the outcome is unknown. You can also disable hints in the settings
• Save/Load: The game will automatically continue where you left off from upon being launched
• Continue: If you hit a mine you can continue from where you left off for 50 coins or by watching a video ad
• Leaderboards: Keep track of worldwide player scores (times) for the Easy, Medium, Hard and Extreme game difficulties

Functions:
• Flags: Press and hold on a cell to deploy a flag. Press and hold again to remove the flag. A cell will never open if you click on a flag
• Question marks: (Disabled by default) Press on a flag to turn it into a question mark. Press on it again to turn it back into a flag
• Hints: The hint button will highlight the surrounding of a cell which is already opened, and from which it is guaranteed to make progress
• Tap number: Press on an open cell to reveal the cells surrounding it. This will only work if the surrounding cells are safe to open or if the surrounding mines have been flagged correctly

Coins:
• Earn 1 coin for 1 correct mine flag
• Earn bonus coins for completing a game

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Last edited:
F

FROGANUS

i love leaving minesweeper high scores.. i filled my bosses name as high scores on all the pcs at my last workplace, lol.

Still57

Features added in v1.0.5:

- Added a coin system where you earn coins for finding mines and completing games. You can use these coins to unlock themes!
- Added 4 new gorgeous retro themes!
- Added 8-bit sounds to match the retro styled skins! (Sounds are muted by default)
- Modified the ending-board to show total coin earnings after the game. This can be switched back to its original version in the settings menu
- Added rewarded video ads
- Performance improvements

Check out the screenshots for the updated version

Still57

Features added in v1.0.10:

- Added Extreme difficulty (30 x 24 - 180 mines)
- Increased the maximum columns to 24 for Custom mode
- Tap number: Press on an open cell to reveal the cells surrounding it. This will only work if the surrounding cells are safe to open or if the surrounding mines have been flagged correctly (Enable/Disable in Settings)
- Continue: If you hit a mine you can continue from where you left off for 50 coins or by watching a video ad (Enable/Disable in Settings)

Check out the screenshots for the updated version

C

Challenge Yourself Gaming

Used to be obsessed with minesweeper, always wanted a mobile version!

L

Lucia

I like the colors used. it's very nice choice! About the game it looks like the classic minesweeper, but I will try to play it! (windows phone? are they still used?)

Still57

I like the colors used. it's very nice choice! About the game it looks like the classic minesweeper, but I will try to play it! (windows phone? are they still used?)
Unfortunately, due to many reasons I had to drop support for Windows Phone. Therefore, you'll find an older version on Windows Phone which doesn't include themes. Sorry about that

L

Lucia

Unfortunately, due to many reasons I had to drop support for Windows Phone. Therefore, you'll find an older version on Windows Phone which doesn't include themes. Sorry about that
nono, no worry. I use Android. I also noted Windows Phone. it's so strage, no one are using wp from a lot of time.