Android Princess Puzzle

klys

Princess Puzzle

The minigame of princess!

The story begin when a little girl is kinapped by a book she was reading getting trapped in that book where a person in a black suit with no any good intention seal all the princess in different madness minigames and puzzles, lucky for the princess that girl is not affected by the evil powers of this evil 'character' and she decided to help then and discover what is going on with this 'guy' for then stop it.

The game's enviroment marked by the most famous princess of the world start

teaching you how to play the game and then dinamicly increasing the difficult of every minigame, where all the first level give you a very easy way to pass it. it also have secret things i will not spoil, but yes it have secret minigames and shhh.... The game is all done for touch screen and actually it live on Google Play.

We are actively developing it, we are pushing every week improvements to the game, by just testing it you really help us, we really appreciate any feedback or comment you like to share with us or the world about the game.

Thank you very much for reading and happy playing! Enjoy it!​

Last edited:

Luke Peña

So this isn't really about the game (I haven't played it - I don't usually download mobile games). But I would change the art. Disney, like Nintendo, doesn't take kindly to copyright infringement. Just find a good artist on Deviant art or something and create your own custom art. It's a win-win: a creative artist gets a gig (I shouldn't have to say this, but DO pay them) and you get a more unique game. Hooray.

klys

So this isn't really about the game (I haven't played it - I don't usually download mobile games). But I would change the art. Disney, like Nintendo, doesn't take kindly to copyright infringement. Just find a good artist on Deviant art or something and create your own custom art. It's a win-win: a creative artist gets a gig (I shouldn't have to say this, but DO pay them) and you get a more unique game. Hooray.
Thank you for the feedback about the theme. In fact the majority of the art use in the game is fan made so no any copyright infrigiment is made.

Luke Peña

Is it fan art of Disney properties, though? Because whether or not its fan art, I don't know if it matters to copyright law. I'd be careful either way.

klys

Is it fan art of Disney properties, though? Because whether or not its fan art, I don't know if it matters to copyright law. I'd be careful either way.
You advice really make me worry hehehe...!

I will take care about that matter, thank you again for you advice!