Marketplace

• Thread starter sofiane bellout
  • Start date
S

sofiane bellout

so, i've been in the market place and there is one thing i hate, i bought a few sprites that fit into my project and by few i mean 12 packs, what irritates me is the fact that there is no cart, if you want checkout with everything at the same time its not possible, you have to buy each pack on its own which is a huge bummer and a time wasting endeavor, i am so disappointed and i hope YoYo Games updates their marketplace with that feature.

Binsk

And you expect us fellow programmers to help you, how?

If you have a complaint then take it up with Yoyo, not the community.

S

sofiane bellout

And you expect us fellow programmers to help you, how?

If you have a complaint then take it up with Yoyo, not the community.
i am sorry i just wanted to see if other members of the community thought the same about a thing i found interesting, you dont have to be a bitter 💩💩💩💩 about it mate. jeez!

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I don't think he meant to do anything harmful in his post. But I do see what you mean in that YYG will need to see from the community that there is demand for this feature before they might be willing to add it to the marketplace. +1 for the idea. :)

S

sofiane bellout

I don't think he meant to do anything harmful in his post. But I do see what you mean in that YYG will need to see from the community that there is demand for this feature before they might be willing to add it to the marketplace. +1 for the idea. :)
for someone like me who doesn't know how to make sprites at all (art isn't my thing) i spend a lot of time buying them from the marketplace, add more time wasted on getting each pack separately and you might see what i mean, but thanks for the nice reply. i just found his reply a bit too hostile.

Binsk

[...] i just found his reply a bit too hostile.
You can take my post however you wish, it doesn't really matter to me; I just don't care to disguise my thoughts behind sugar.

i am sorry i just wanted to see if other members of the community thought the same about a thing i found interesting
There is absolutely nothing in your initial post that suggests you want to have a discussion with the community. It is simply you expressing your dissatisfaction with the Yoyo team's marketplace in somewhat of a whiny manner. Your complaint, I might add, being something that us members have absolutely zero power to address.

If you cannot handle criticism which, in this case, my post doesn't even cross the threshold of "neutral" then you should not post your complaints on a public board where people can and will respond.

All of this said, if it is a legitimate discussion you are looking for then perhaps you will benefit by editing your initial post to reflect that desire. As for your actual complaint, I have never come across this frustration personally although I can see how it would be somewhat annoying if buying assets in large quantities. My purchase habits are generally a single asset once in a blue moon so I have never even noticed the lack of a cart. That is just me, however, as I generally do my own programming / art / etc. or I get the art (my weakest point) custom made and thus use the marketplace more for selling than buying (which actually brings about a whole different slew of complaints that I won't mention here).