• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android "Store is not available."

I'm having issues with my app on the Google Play Store. When trying to purchase the IAP, it shows an error message "Store is not available." because of this:
Code:
if iap_status() == iap_status_available
  {
  if(os_type==os_android){
  var product = "spectragon_new_noads";
  }else{
  var product = "spectragon_noads";
  }
  if ds_map_find_value(global.purchaseMap, product) == 0
  {
  iap_acquire(product, "");
  }
  }
else
  {
  show_message_async("Store is not available.");
  }
On the App Store, it is working fine on iOS and people are able to buy it. I have the product set up in Google Play Store and am using the correct name. I also have the correct App ID and Google License in Global Game Settings. I'm not sure why it would be working on iOS but not Android.. Any ideas? If you need to see more code, let me know.

S

Shihaisha

Maybe you forgot to check Android permissions > "Internet" in global game settings?

Internet is checked. Leaderboards and achievements work. I even deleted and re-imported Google Play License and Google Play Services extensions. I just made a new in app purchase in my Developer Console and I'm trying that. I don't think that's the issue though.

S

Shihaisha

I don't have any other ideas right now, sorry. If you will manage to solve this issue, don't forget to post your solution, please. Maybe other people will encounter the same problem.

It's really weird because someone actually bought the in app purchase the day after I released it on the Google Play Store... Still trying things. I'll post the solution when/if I find it.

MrBakels

I was going to ask the same question!
All I want to do is have few IAPs, but I get the same error:

07-19 10:44:58.261 15957 15957 I yoyo : BILLING: setupInAppBilling
07-19 10:44:58.271 15957 15957 I yoyo : Exception thrown trying to call method InitRunnerBilling on GooglePlayServicesExtension
07-19 10:44:58.271 15957 15957 I yoyo : BILLING: Google Play permissions not available, selecting NULL billing solution
------
07-19 10:44:58.821 15957 15957 I yoyo : BILLING: Loading services...
07-19 10:44:58.821 15957 15957 I yoyo : NULL-BILLING: Store is not available
------
07-19 10:45:22.041 15957 15969 I yoyo : BILLING: Request deferred, store isn't available right now
I have also followed these advices, but no:
http://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=21306

Any suggestions?

S

Shihaisha

Ideas:
1) making a completely blank project with copy-pasted code (without any changes) from GMS example and a button activating it. If it will work, then something is wrong with how you added that code in your project.
2) compiling the same project with an earlier version of GMS if you have it (before transition to the services extension). If it will work, then it will be at least a temporary solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrBakels

Ideas:
1) making a completely blank project with copy-pasted code (without any changes) from GMS example and a button activating it. If it will work, then something is wrong with how you added that code in your project.
Thanks!

This actually worked, which is good. I used the same code and parameters as in my project: No more 'Store is available'.
So, the same code and parameters in a fresh project works, but doesn't work with my current project.
I guess it's trial and error from now on, cause I have no idea where to start locating the problem!

S

Shihaisha

I guess it's trial and error from now on, cause I have no idea where to start locating the problem!
Do you use any other extensions? If yes, try temporarily disabling/deleting all of them, including ads and leaderboards, and see if it will help. Maybe one of those extensions interfere with IAP initialization or something like that.

MrBakels

Do you use any other extensions? If yes, try temporarily disabling/deleting all of them, including ads and leaderboards, and see if it will help. Maybe one of those extensions interfere with IAP initialization or something like that.
After thorough uninstalling/installing all of my extensions (and trial and errors), I managed to locate the problem!
- NetoX's UnityAds Extension.

And just like you told, it interfered with the IAP initialization. I just couldn't get it working together with GooglePlayServiceExtension or AdColony, so I had to get another videoreward-extension.

My problem is solved (for now), I hope some of this will help the op as well!

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the suggestions. The code works in other projects, so I'll try disabling extensions.

The IAP even works in the iOS version. It sucks because people have left reviews saying it doesn't work and that they're trying to buy it, so I'm missing out on money.

Last edited:

eams1986

Hi! Android phone
Update the 2 extensions of google
GooglePlayLicensingAsExt
GooglePlayServicesExtension

But now give me this problem
Billing store isn't available right now

Permission is added
com.android.vending.BILLING

Any help is good Thanks

Nota: Already worked before but now with the updates of the extensions I stop working