Team Request Liked Fallout ? Aliens Series? Get ready for the Pixel version

M

mdj.latam

I am a programmer with 2+ years of experience with GM Studio. Have all licenses and a very creative mind. I spent the last 2 months working on my GDD and feel like its finally ready to program and release in maybe 8-12 months.

I am looking for a partnership. A pixel artist who can work with me with all art on game. You will be my partner so we will discuss changes in game if needed.

I need some one who loves sci fi as much as me. Some one dedicated to this project and is motivated.

Game is inspired mostly by Fallout setting however the world is not in an Apocalypse due to bombs or zombies. I have no interest of making a copy of a game existing already,

Main character is an average kid who has to save the world. His family and friends are killed by creatures who live outside his vault. In an scape attempt the vault doors were left open and these creatures got inside and sweet chaos was let loose. As the main character you are searching for the way to survive and eliminate these creatures.

The levels are not straight forward, its a platformer world. You can travel back and forth on some levels for new information or materials.

*you get a pig pet to help you carry items and help in battle*

I plan to add small easter eggs referencing my favorite games and movies of all time like the pig pet (fallout "dogmeat" and the simpsons "spider pig") maybe in other vaults some from aliens (xenomorph eggs) and so on.

Attachments

J

James Gonzalez

That sounds like a great idea!

If you are ever looking for another GML programmer, I wouldn't mind contributing some time and effort on this project. I've been a fan of the fallout universe since conception and super into the sci-fi genre

D

Deleted member 16767

I'm up for the task if I can use my existing art into the game. It's fantasy steampunk based though. No humans yet, just lizard men. How far is the spectrum of the setting and planets? Do you visit other planets? I'm assuming you do since it is sci-fi. If you do, my art could be of use in a steampunk planet with magic. What I'd like to do is different from a platformer though. I have an indiegogo campaign set up and with the money donated I plan to make 4-directional characters.

M

mdj.latam

Hey there, send me message with contact details.

I'm up for the task if I can use my existing art into the game. It's fantasy steampunk based though. No humans yet, just lizard men. How far is the spectrum of the setting and planets? Do you visit other planets? I'm assuming you do since it is sci-fi. If you do, my art could be of use in a steampunk planet with magic. What I'd like to do is different from a platformer though. I have an indiegogo campaign set up and with the money donated I plan to make 4-directional characters.