Introduce Yourself

Geno

Username: GenoDoucette
Old GMC Username: GenoDoucette
Other usernames from past and present: theepicgeno (3 years ago) / loopy268 (6 years ago)

Name: Geno
Where you're from: California!
How long you've been using Game Maker: 4 to 5 years now
Any cool games you've made: Que Are Coeds and Sandblox

Other things about yourself: Let me give you some fun facts about me. I play Minecraft, I love pizza, I like video games, I hate scary movies (I constantly watch them to try and make me get use to them (it never works)), I like vanilla shakes, I go to school, I LOVE The Office and anything with Steve Carell, I really like popcorn and I do not like heat. Oh, yes! And I like to swim. ALSO, Twitch.Tv became my addiction, so I will use PogChamp and Kappa alot.

Hi.

Last edited:

GMWolf

aka fel666
Hello Everyone
I'm fel666, and was fel666 on the GMC before.
I'm am GMWolf on YouTube (go check it out, I would do anything for more views :banana:)

My name is Felix Bridault, age 19, and my personality is... different in real life than here on the interwebs... Though I still hate being wrong :)

I've been using GM for 4 or 5 years now, but
have I made any cool games? Eehh.... Depends on what definition of a a 'complete game' is...

Cool things about me are rare, so I like to pretend I'm cool:cool:

D

Destroy

Hello humans, spambots and beings of all kind,

I am Destroy, certain extremely cuddly demonbat, formerely known under username LordDestroyer. I'm 16 years old and like cuddles. I live in Czech Republic and like cuddles. I use GM for around 2 years but have never finished anything, ever. I enjoy cuddles, speedflying (batty wings are fun), cuddles, cute things and cuddles. I also play Geometry Dash, Osu, Minecraft and Terraria.

I am ridiculously asocial so most of my contact with people is through internet, mostly Skype.

I have no idea what more to say, soo... That's it. You'll probably get to know me more over time :)

64Mega

Hi everyone, I'm 64Mega, formerly Mega1992.

I've been a GM user since 2008, though these days I mostly use it for quick jams and prototyping.

I'm mostly here for the nostalgia!

O

outlawvegeta

Username: Outlawvegeta
Old GMC Username: Outlawvegeta

Name: Matt
Where you're from: England
How long you've been using Game Maker: not long
Any cool games you've made: nothing at all

Personality Type: Logistician (ISTJ-a)

Other things about yourself:
I love game's basically

D

DigitalCaffeine

Username: DigitalCaffeine
Old GMC Username: n/a
Other usernames from past and present: DarklinkKyle way back in the heyday of gamemakergames.com

Name: Kyle
Where you're from: Boston
How long you've been using Game Maker: 11 Years? Sometime around v5 or v6.
Personality Type: Campaigner

Other things about yourself: I love to come up with ideas for projects but I more often enjoy the challenge of getting them working more than actually turning them into a finished project.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RedGreenBlue

Username: RedGreenBlue
Old GMC Username:
rggbnnnnn

Name:
Alex
Where you're from:
Washington State
How long you've been using Game Maker:
I've only been using Game Maker for about a year. I'll be honest, I have a natural talent with technology; but, despite my dream to be a game designer and programmer, I actually still really suck at programming. However, I'm improving daily.
Any cool games you've made: None yet. I have gained a substantial amount of knowledge in Game Maker to make something cool, but I just need to not procrastinate a project for once.
Personality Type: Virtuoso (ISTP-a)

I love Blockland. I'm dubbed the "Computer Guru" at school. I'm in the Republican party. My steam name is "rggbnnnnn" if you want to add me.

Lumenflower

Yellow Dog
Username: Druid TC
Old GMC Username: Druid TC

Name:
Daniel
Where you're from: United Kingdom
How long you've been using Game Maker: On and off since GM6 so... maybe ten years?
Any cool games you've made: Not managed to finish anything of decent quality, all of my most recent projects have been abandoned halfway through :(

I really struggle with motivation to finish a game - I can come up with a decent engine and mechanics etc. but I invariably run out of momentum and stop enjoying working on a particular game in favour of something else. Other than that, I work full-time as a customer services supervisor, and am soon to be off round Europe for five weeks with my girlfriend. I love Pink Floyd, horror movies and cooking!

I should stress that my avatar is not a picture of me - that's Alan Statham from Green Wing, my favourite comedy show of all time.​

Repix

Username: Repix
Old GMC Username: Repix
Other usernames from past and present: HandsomeGuy

Name: Benjamin
Where you're from: Denmark
How long you've been using Game Maker: 6 years.. still suck at it though.
Any cool games you've made: No cool games.. only good concepts and gameplay elements until I reached the AI..
Personality Type: Don't even know what that is.. I'm pretty dumb.

Other things about yourself: Ohh damn.. you really wanna know? Extreme Caffeine Addict, Smoking Addict, Loner, Nerd, Have ADHD and a ton of other smaller disorders (which are just annoyances.. they truly are!)

Also.. I'm really dumb.. can't say that enough.. I need calculators for the smallest math things.

D

Dyrran

Hi, my username is "Dyrran". This is the first time I register into the GM forum, but I visited many times the old GMC forum.

I am Randy, 17 years old. I'm from Venezuela. I used Game Maker for 3 years, so, I can use GML well enough. I've made two games at http://dyrran.wordpress.com for Windows, I still don't know if they are cool:/ My personality type is Protagonist (ENFJ-T).

I make pixelart too, I draw on SketchBook Express nicely and I am bilingue (English-Spanish).

You can find more about me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RandyParraN

J

JimmyBG

Username: JimmyBG
Old GMC Username: jimmybegg

Where you're from:
Australia
How long you've been using Game Maker: Since 2008
Any cool games you've made: Time Travelling Space Pirates

I make extensions, tools and tutorials. Help out where I can :) Also have a website www.jimmybg.com, or find me on twitter @jmybg

T

Toni

Username: Toni
Old GMC Username: makerofthegames
Other usernames from past and present: GameMakerFreako, ToNi

Where's you're from: Around
How long you've been using Game Maker: ..do I work backwards from the last time I've actually used it? I don't really use it anymore so I don't want to count this year, or last year.
Any cool games you've made: I guess some GMC Jam entries here and there.
Personality Type: Theatrical.

Other things about yourself: Likes meta humor.

Dan1

Username: Dan1 (it's on the left)
Old GMC Username: Dan1
Other usernames from past and present: I make Games under the name 'Tydecon Games' but my username for GMC is always Dan1

Name: Dan... 1
Where you're from: Swindon, Wiltshire, Merry Old Britain
How long you've been using Game Maker: Sicne 2003, Forum member since 2004
Any cool games you've made: 5 Android Games and 1 Steam Game (they're in my signature, check 'em out!) :)
Personality Type: ENTJ - The Commander!

Other things about yourself: My favourite colour is Purple. I really wanna do a game jam but by the time I find out about them, they've already happened - or I have to attend to my night job.

Update: Now I'm 25!

Last edited:

RangerX

Username: RangerX
Old GMC Username: RangerX
Other usernames from past and present: See previous line

Name: Jean-Sebastien
Where you're from: Montreal, Canada
How long you've been using Game Maker: since something 2011
Any cool games you've made: My cool game is still in the making :)
Personality Type: ENJF-A (Protagonist)

Other things about yourself: I like videogames and women wayyyy too much.

Surgeon_

Symbian Curator
Username: Surgeon_
Old GMC Username: Surgeon_
Other usernames from past and present: Well, this should be interesting - Surgeon, DoktorBarber, Naibmys, COALMEISTER etc.

Name: *shhhh* It's a secret
Where you're from: Serbia
How long you've been using Game Maker: Not sure. Since when I was about 12 years old, something like that.
Any cool games you've made: None YET
Personality Type: Campaigner, obviously the best personality type

Other things about yourself: Self-proclaimed Heavy Metal and String Parsing expert. Future engineer. I still love and use Symbian.

K

kerryaislinn

Username: kerryaislinn
Old GMC Username: flourpie (i think it was this... idk though)
Other usernames from past and present:

Name: Kerry
Where you're from: Ohio
How long you've been using Game Maker: One Year!
Any cool games you've made:
https://kerryaislinn.itch.io/play-catch
https://kerryaislinn.itch.io/oliver-the-companion
Personality Type: INFJ

Other things about yourself: I'm a Digital Artist and Arts Administrator. The mediums I work with are Photoshop and Alternative Techniques for Digital Print. I also love working with arts commissions. I participate in Game Jams mostly for fun. :) Feel free to message me on twitter @kerryaislinn . I really love to collaborate with people!

Old thread: http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=566197

M

Mors

I think I should introduce myself again.
Username: Mors
Old GMC Username:
Mors
Other usernames from past and present: Let's don't talk about that, k?

Name: Arda.
Where you're from: Turkey
How long you've been using Game Maker: I'm using it since 2007-2008, but I started to make real games in 2009-2010
Any cool games you've made: Super Mario Flashback
Personality Type: I have no idea.

G

Greenhawk

Username: Greenhawk
Old GMC Username: Greenhawk
Other usernames from past and present: Greenhawk911 (ew)

Name: Gary Crawford
Where you're from: Ohio (Go Cavs!)
How long you've been using Game Maker: 8 years now
Any cool games you've made: Modern Warfare TDS, Robo Olympics, Greenhawk Ops (current game in alpha)
Personality Type: “THE CAMPAIGNER” (ENFP-T)

Other things about yourself: I'm pretty much an outgoing and chill dude. I'm an intense gamer (ditto for game developing) and I love basketball and football. Video games inspire me (especially at e3 microsoft every year). I'm proud to say that the cavs finally brought a championship back to our hometown in Cleveland, bringing an end to a 52 year championship drought. If you need help around the GMC or with anything programming and gaming, I'll do my best to help you.

Coded Games

Username: Coded Games
Old GMC Username: beebob and Coded Games
Other usernames from past and present: beebob77 the4noobz CodedGames Coded Games

Name: Robert Cordingly
Where you're from: Washington, United States
How long you've been using Game Maker: Around 7 years.
Any cool games you've made: Most of the games that I've made are on my website: www.codedgames.com
Personality Type: INTJ-A

Currently in College working on a degree in computer science.

U

UniversalMonster

Username: UniversalMonster
Where you're from: USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: for about 6 years

Other things about yourself: my interests include drawing, game making, fashion, plants, and morals/life lessons. My current main project is a story with pictures, and the story can change based on unknown choices that people can make by choosing A, B or C options.

cdgamedev

Username: iTzCallumUK
Old GMC Username: iTzCallumUK (I'm so original...)
Other usernames from past and present: CallumDe, Im Callum UK

Name: Callum (Hence username)
Where you're from: England, UK (Hence username)
How long you've been using Game Maker: Not that long... *checks Steam profile* Since: Jun 13, 2015
Any cool games you've made: Not Yet! :(
Personality Type: Mediator INFP-A

Other things about yourself: I listen to all sorts of music - but if you see me listening to something its probably either Twenty One Pilots, Bring Me The Horizon, Fall Out Boy or something classical (dependent upon mood). I program in my spare time and do hope to be a full-time indie developer at some point!

Last edited:

Jeremy

Name: Jeremy
Been using Game Maker for: Couple years now.
Any cool games you've made: Not yet I'm afraid.
Personality Type: MEDIATOR (INFP-A)

• In my spare time I like to draw cartoons and make songs (Amateur rapper/singer)
  • Christian
I hope to be able to contribute to this community in a positive way, and oneday showoff something cool I've made.

F

foldupgames

Username: Foldupgames
Old GMC Username: Daddio
Other usernames from past and present: Steprock

Name: Brandon
Where you're from: Denver, CO, USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: 5 years?
Any cool games you've made: Tankd! (on Android market)
Personality Type: DEBATER (ENTP-T)

Other things about yourself: I like to help people understand ideas and get frustrated if things aren't clear. I'm willing to bang my head against the wall for a while (and expect others to put up effort as well) but I also look for help when I need it. Under my "Foldup Games" label, I focus on family-friendly, innovative, artistic games. Fun comes first.

P

ParodyKnaveBob

Heh. Since I'd been using the GMC for about six years before Nocturne created that original thread, I never posted in it -- nor probably much (if ever) looked at it. $E^ J But hey, new forum, new account, why not. $:^ ]
  • Username: Mike.Dailly ParodyKnaveBob
    (I mean, really, seems like a pretty silly question, right? Lol.)
  • Old GMC Username: ParodyKnaveBob
  • Other usernames from past and present: ParodyKnaveBob -- and back in the day of Matt's Script, many parodies of other community members in the couple places I hung out $:^ D

• Name: Brandon W. Horton
  • Age: seeing as how this datum is dynamic, click @ParodyKnaveBob to learn the current output $:^ P
  • Where you're from: United States of America
  • How long you've been using Game Maker / GameMaker: since version 5, 10-15 years before the creation of this post, although I'd gotten cautiously interested (without a Windows machine to try it) somewhere around version 3 or 4
  • Any cool games you've made: "Yes." (most of my games remain unpublished or in extremely small distribution)
  • Personality Type: In the past, these tests have generally given me INTJ ("Rational Mastermind" in one test while this one calls it "The Architect"), but I've seen that sometimes my life situation can sway me temporarily (like one crazy time when I got E instead of I! ha ha!). Right now, I just got INTP ("The Logician"), which I also find funny due to the whole J/P thing. $E^ ]

• Other things about yourself: Meet my BobSmily. $:^ J That's $ hair : eyes ^ nose space J half-crooked grin. Also, I laugh a lot. When I type "lol" I literally mean I'm laughing out loud at that moment. $:^ b My standard first line for online profile thingies is "Christian, former atheist." I suppose you can just go look at my GMC profile(s) for more, eh?

J

Jordan Robinson

Hi, I'm Jordan, a 21-year-old from the distant lands of Middle Earth (New Zealand).

Computer programming is a hobby of mine which started in 2011. Everything I know is self-taught through Python, Unity C#, and GML. I first started using GameMaker: Studio about 3 years ago and have still not managed to finish a complete game due to setting huge goals and not having the time or the ability to reach those goals. I have settled into a nice system now of working on much smaller projects; game assets which I distribute through the GameMaker: Marketplace. It's ideal because the projects are so small they don't take too long to complete, and I can be creative with my example projects.

J

Jaqueta

Username: Jaqueta
Old GMC Username: -4 ;)
Other usernames from past and present: MrCatraEmo

Name:
Thiago Simões
Where you're from: Brazil (Curitiba)
Almost 6.5 years, since I was 11 years old.
Any cool games you've made: Light Rampage, Process & Possess. The other ones are not very cool :v
Personality Type: INTP

Favorite Games: Ace Attorney, Hotline Miami, GTA SA, PAYDAY, Devil May Cry, Dirty Bomb and Enemy Territory...
Favorite TV Shows and Animes: Sherlock, Breaking Bad, Tokyo Ghoul, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh...
Favorite GameMaker Asset: CBNA Smartlight

NicoDT

Username: NicoDT
Old GMC Username: NicoDT

Name: Nicolás
Where you're from: Buenos Aires, Argentina
How long you've been using Game Maker: About a year
Any cool games you've made: It's not finished yet, but I'm working on an rpg. https://twitter.com/Linked_Worlds

Other things about yourself: I love JRPG. Favourite games FF7 and FFT .

Still57

Username: Still57
Old GMC Username: Still57
Other usernames from past and present: Still57 (actual company name)

Name: Doruk
Where you're from: Turkey/Canada
How long you've been using Game Maker: 9 months
Any cool games you've made: Snake Game - Eat & Grow, Uyuz Pişti, Diver Bird, Bugzag, Jumpa, Speed Up
Personality Type: Campaigner

I love football (soccer), tennis, kickboxing, table tennis, foosball, billiards, bowling, hitting the gym etc. almost any type of sport really, I love being athletic and having an active lifestyle. Other than sports i love music, DJing, hanging out with friends and programming. I started using Game Maker: Studio almost a year ago and have gotten pretty good at it. I develop mostly for mobile. I have used other game development software before and programmed a lot in university although I haven't studied anything relating to computer science. I consider programming as a hobby and hope my hobby to be my job in the near future.

P

Pelican

Username: Pelican
Old GMC Username: Pelican
Other usernames from past and present: CloudRider99 still in various places, PelicanPirate, Jessie2000 (don't ask XP)

Name: Jasmine
Where's you from: Australia
How long you've been using Game Maker: 10 years, on and off
Any cool games you've made: Games, yes. Cool, no. o_O
Personality Type: The test keeps giving me the Adventurer (ISFP-T), which is mostly the exact opposite of who I am. XP

Other things about myself:
I like messing around on Paint making pixel-art things, playing the piano and programming for fun. Taught myself HTML at 10 and Javascript and GML at 19. Am now trying my hardest to create a turn-based tactical RPG. Let's see how that goes. :p
I also like the duck emotion far too much. :duck:

Khyze

Username: Khyze
Old GMC Username: TLT96
Other usernames from past and present: I guess both of them?

Where you're from: Venezuela
How long you've been using Game Maker: 6 Years
Any cool games you've made: Another question?
Personality Type: I like to learn :D, i try to never give up!

Well, Im into 3D Modelling I dont have too much time there so my skills with Game Maker are way better, i kinda like to draw, sometimes i draw on Paint.net to get Digital Content, but my imagination sucks so i cant do a nice creative work :s

I kinda dont like sports, my favorite "anime" is Digimon, my favorite games are Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts :D

A

Acr515

Username: Acr515
Old GMC Username: Acr515
Other usernames from past and present: Sometimes I use Old Man Jenkins

Where you're from: Murica
How long you've been using Game Maker: 3-4 years-ish
Any cool games you've made: I made Draxel, which isn't really that cool to be honest
Personality Type: The test said Campaigner but I don't know if I agree with that

Other things about yourself: I like drawing cartoon stuff. I 3D model sometimes. I lead a very uneventful life.

Kingdom Hearts :D
I really like Kingdom Hearts.

KurtBlissZ

Name: Kurt
Where you're from: United States
How long you've been using Game Maker: 9 years. (since 07')
Any cool games you've made: Yes
Personality Type: ISFP

Other things about yourself: I'm obsessed with game maker, youtube, anime, & hot sauce. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

F

Forgeio

Username: Forgeio
Old GMC Username: 3 Wii (I think? I may have changed it to Forgeio though.)
Other usernames from past and present: 2010 - JT83Programmer, later 2010 - Tento10, 2011 - Maar0, 2013 - 3 Wii, 2014 - 3 Wiki (Not sure if all those dates are right, just guessing)

Name: Joseph Tyson
Where you're from: Pennsylvania, USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: 5 years, since I was 9
Any cool games you've made: My first game was a frustrating game called Jetpack Invaders, that was fun, and then Jetpack Invaders 2 which was literally impossible, and I started working on Jetpack Invaders 3 a LONG time ago and never finished it. I am now working on a cool RPG called Fortune which may or may not have online multiplayer ;)
Personality Type: I'd say I'm a little annoying which I'm trying to stop, I really can be obnoxious sometimes. I'm also not very confident, which I'm also trying to conquer, but not be overly confident obviously. Basically in a nutshell, I like being social but I'm very self conscious.

Other things about yourself: I like to draw, read, program (obviously), hang with friends, surf in CS:GO, bhop in CS:GO, play CS:GO, and just play video games. I also enjoy sports like football (aka soccer, I like calling it football better :) ).

Last edited:
A

alpha_centauri

Username: alpha_centauri
Old GMC Username: alpha_centauri (Would've chosen a new one but I thought they connected or something.

Name: Tyler G
Where you're from: Dayton, OH USA
061c729.jpg

This long.... Aka the Mark Overmars GM 1.0 days. 17 years!
Any cool games you've made: Run Ninja (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slopiijoe.RunNinja), a few others.
Personality Type: 1

Other things about yourself: I like making games, but I also like playing them. Really like FPS and RTS. Like gadgets. One of those Die-hard Blackberry fans, but I am very content with my S7.

D

Dr Sunnyside

Hi

I started using gamemaker about a year ago, having previously used visionare studios, adventure game studios and construct. Currently I am working on a plattformer/rpg hybrid and have a rough prototype with a few levels up and functional. Actually started out interested in indie game development after a few friends wanted me to write the storyline of one of their games. Anyway, I like many others joined this site in order to make some friends in the community and access the knowledge/resources here.

Well met! :bunny:

Fun fact, I joined the last forum just as it shut down. I think my introduction there is one of the last things posted (in that thread at least)

M

Morumotto

Name: Morumotto (or Moru and sometimes go by DigiGuineaPig)
Where you're from: United States
How long you've been using Game Maker: On and off since '09-ish. Since 8.0 I think.
Any cool games you've made: Just prototypes of stuff, nothing really got off the ground using GM.
Personality Type: Mediator (INFP-t)

Other things about yourself: I have been playing video games my entire life. I prefer turn-based RPGs and I'm a complete nut about them. I love anime, and chiptune music. I enjoy most genres of games, even though my favorite is RPGs, so it's not unusual to see me playing anything really. I have used many game engines, and know a good bit of programming but I'd like to try to make something good for retail in GM. Send me a message if you ever want to chat. I'm a happy go lucky type of person!

M

metateen

Username: Metateen
Old username: ComixBlade
Where are I am located: California
Maker: 5-6 years
Personality type: Entertainer
Other things I like to do : Spam... Error i just like to get work done as fast as possible. Ain't gonna let anything slow me down.

A

Amysaurus

Username: Amysaurus

Name: Amy
Where you're from: Missouri, United States
How long you've been using Game Maker: 3 years
Any cool games you've made: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... good one. *cries internally*
Personality Type: Relaxed ;)

Eh... I'm not super exciting, I guess. I like dinosaurs, art, and bad puns. :)

G

Greg Squire

Username: Greg Squire
Old GMC Username: Greg Squire
Other usernames from past and present: none

Name: Greg Squire
Where you're from: Utah, USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: somewhere around 2012, so about 4 years.
Any cool games you've made: A number of game jam games, but the best one is still in the works.
Here's my favorite Jam game - "Simon and the Dragonfly King" - http://www.indiespeedrun.com/teams/account/games-page.php?id=484

Some others are listed on my itch.io page - https://gregsquire.itch.io/
Personality Type: Laid Back, test said "CAMPAIGNER" (ENFP-A)

Other things about yourself: I grew up with the arcades and love retro gaming. Also, I love adventure games and other story-driven games. Love to do game jams and to help our local indie game dev community.

T

Tselmek

Username: Tselmek
Old GMC Username: Tselmek
Other usernames from past and present: you guessed it, Tselmek

Name: Antoine
Where you're from: France
How long you've been using Game Maker: about 1 year
Any cool games you've made: I've made quite a couple of games which are all gamejam entries. You can find them all on my itch.io page but here's three of 'em:
Personality Type: Here comes the hard part, I'm generally bad at describing myself, I guess that's a trait in and of itself. I'm more of an introvert which is something I try to overcome as I dive into the gamedev world. MEDIATOR (INFP-T) according to the personality test, whatever that might mean.

Other things about yourself: Here comes the hard part vol.2. I'm a huge procrastinator and I tend to work better/faster when a deadline approaches, hence my love for game jams. I love food, a lot of tasty food in my mouth. Currently working on this little thing.

S

searingjet

Username: searingjet
Old GMC Username: same
Other usernames from past and present: same

Name: ???
Where you're from: Canada
How long you've been using Game Maker: Since Game Maker 8
Any cool games you've made: No
Personality Type: none

Other things about yourself: Im currently making a game on Clickteam fusion 2.5

M

MikeDark_x

And I was hoping the world had got rid of this abyss... well it seems it shall live once more, what a nice day to be alive
Old username: MikeDark_x
Should've changed it... but whatever...
Name: Mike
Gamemaker Experience: Next to no, and I started with GM8
Cool Games: Let me see.... not a single game
Personality: Shy (NOT!)

A

AlphaChannel

Username: Alpha_Channel
Old GMC Username: Tchami
Other usernames from past and present: quite embarrassing, I'm skipping this
Name: N/A
Where you're from: USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: 4? years
Any cool games you've made: None survived the catplosion
Personality Type: ADVOCATE (INFJ-T) Whatever that means

Other things about yourself: I am a human

A

Ayeyebraso

Username: Ayeyebraso
Old GMC Username: Ayeyebraso
Other usernames from past and present: AJeyebraso (on twitch.tv had "Ayeyebraso" but lost the email and password somehow with the facebook authentication)

Name: Mircea (but friends call me Mitch)
Where you're from: I live in Italy but I've moved here 15 years ago from Romania
How long you've been using Game Maker: late 2015
Any cool games you've made: FlickMeUp just published would really love some feedback (and if you could tell me where to post my game on the forums ) have fun with it ;)
Personality Type: INTP-T

Other things about yourself: The personality test pretty much sums it up about me, I'd tell you to get to know me but I'm not an easy person to approach, and I like it that way :D

I'll update my profile image asap

S

SoulTie

Username: NAL
Other things about yourself: Full-time independent developer with Dan Johnston as Chequered Ink. I worked at YoYo Games professionally for over five years, from July 2010 to August 2015. I also make fonts through NAL and Chequered Ink that have been downloaded a total of over 10 million times, which is orders of magnitude more often than my games. And I like WWE and romantic comedies, because I am respectively a child and a woman.
You're my new hero.

Reactions: NAL
S

SoulTie

Username: SoulTie
Old GMC Username: SoulTie :cool:
Name: Raylen
Where you're from: Colorado, USA

How long you've been using Game Maker:Around 5-6 years (intermittently)

Any cool games you've made: None to speak of. However, I have been known to make some kickass half-games until the rest of the team decides to quit. (Twice)

Personality Type:
Clumsy, forgetful, funny, serious when need be, immature when life permits, Happy.

I have an amazing family! I really like the piano, I have been playing for years. My hubby made some sweet mame cabs that Him, I, and our daughter play while our son plays with and eventually breaks the volume knob. (4 times)
I really enjoy making games, playing games, and relaxing. :)