Forum Game Silver Tongue

A

amusudan

((Rule 4 is a quote thingy, rule 2 is the bragging about your book? rule 1 is mentioning the Author -EDIT no that's not correct at all-? rule 3-A is bulletpoints?))

"The boy is the clown's nose" is a wonderful book about a boy hoping to become a clown, written by Roy Ovaltine.
adventure.
action.
clowns.

Mercerenies

((4 is quotes. 3-A, I think, is short sentences.))

So let's try the opposite and go for a really, really long sentence with a lot of words in it and see what rules this really, really long sentence without any periods in the middle passes.

Lukasmah

((4 is quotes. 3-A, I think, is short sentences.))

So let's try the opposite and go for a really, really long sentence with a lot of words in it and see what rules this really, really long sentence without any periods in the middle passes.
4 is not as simple as just quotes, because one thing with quotes didn't pass that rule. I mean, I still think it has something to do with them.

TehPilot

"The boy is the clown's nose" is a wonderful book about a boy hoping to become a clown, written by Roy Ovaltine.
adventure.
action.
clowns.
Passes Rule 1, Rule 2, and Rule 4.
I don't think it is. I've seen some posts like that describe the book as great and amazing but don't pass rule 2 and vice versa.
Passes no rules.
Passes Rule 2.
4 is not as simple as just quotes, because one thing with quotes didn't pass that rule. I mean, I still think it has something to do with them.
Passes Rule 2.