• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - GML Visual Is there a way to change a D&D project to a GML?

Kaliam

Basically I want to change a project's "type" from D&D to GML so when I create new resources they will be created as GML code instead of D&D so I don't have to keep right clicking convert to GML every time I make a new script. Thanks!

G

Guilherme Hernandez

Well, I got GMS2 Mobile a week ago, and when I imported the project that was DnD from 1.4 into GMS2 it went straight into GML, converted everything without my asking ...

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
Well, I got GMS2 Mobile a week ago, and when I imported the project that was DnD from 1.4 into GMS2 it went straight into GML, converted everything without my asking ...
GMS1' DnD is not directly compatible with GMS2' DnD (works slightly different in some regards), so is converted to code instead on import. If you desire better converted code (pre-import), I made a tool that does that.