• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Just wanted to say "Thanks"

D

DMBee

I'm not sure if this is right subforum but i hope so. Just wanted to say thanks to GameMaker team. I really love this software and in my opinion they were right to choice 1 time payment licence. I've seen somebody created thread about "please make it month subscribtion" and thank god this is not reality. In my eyes it is very important when developers respect and treat customers right way. Please keep it up that way in future and thank you so much for hard work.

I love GM community too and here's so many amazing games that people create!

Just thank you.

p.s sorry for my english.

L

Lerner

I'm not sure if this is right subforum but i hope so. Just wanted to say thanks to GameMaker team. I really love this software and in my opinion they were right to choice 1 time payment licence. I've seen somebody created thread about "please make it month subscribtion" and thank god this is not reality. In my eyes it is very important when developers respect and treat customers right way. Please keep it up that way in future and thank you so much for hard work.

Just thank you.

If only IAP worked like a breeze... else, I very agree, although buggy, GameMaker Studio 2 is a wonderful engine to prototype and create games. :)

K

Koohyar

Me too. I really want to thank GameMaker team, specially Mark Overmars who started this whole thing. Back in the old ages when I got GM 5.1, the software welcomed me into the world of programming and game design. If that hadn't happened I'd probably never get into game development, because I thought it's very complicated and not for somebody like me.

GM taught me what programming and game design is.

John Andrews

Living Enigma

Just thank you.

Hao to get leiks