Forum Game Clusterfack

Kepons

Lost The Bet
May I propose a rule? Nobody has done it yet but pasting images (except this very image, for meta purposes) into this one should be forbidden, everything should be more or less hand-drawn to make this game different from Photoshop Tennis.

Clusterfack.png

Lukasmah

May I propose a rule? Nobody has done it yet but pasting images (except this very image, for meta purposes) into this one should be forbidden, everything should be more or less hand-drawn to make this game different from Photoshop Tennis.
This game is older than photoshop tennis. I made this topic because, well, photoshop tennis reminded me of this. Photoshop tennis was slowly turning into this game until it got reset. It doesn't work with resets.

Kepons

Lost The Bet
This game is older than photoshop tennis. I made this topic because, well, photoshop tennis reminded me of this. Photoshop tennis was slowly turning into this game until it got reset. It doesn't work with resets.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. I just thought photoshop tennis got quite out of hand with all the randomness and having a more or less consistent style/theme here would be nice.

Jabbers

I don't usually participate in these sorts of things but when I saw the last image this immediately popped into my head and so I figured I'd up the doodling stakes. I know it is a tangent to the cartoon lines, so I kept the walls blank grey so you can just smear the edges and continue the walls if you want to zoom out of the room.

Yokcos and Changgi as artists displaying their work.

gmc.png

Changgi

I don't usually participate in these sorts of things but when I saw the last image this immediately popped into my head and so I figured I'd up the doodling stakes. I know it is a tangent to the cartoon lines, so I kept the walls blank grey so you can just smear the edges and continue the walls if you want to zoom out of the room.

Yokcos and Changgi as artists displaying their work.

View attachment 3676
Woah, I like what you did with my avatar :eek:

Jabbers

Woah, I like what you did with my avatar :eek:

Makes me think about a conversation I had with some GMC members about how we pictured each other in real life when talking to each other online. Most of us just imagined some version of our avatars really existing. xD

Changgi

Makes me think about a conversation I had with some GMC members about how we pictured each other in real life when talking to each other online. Most of us just imagined some version of our avatars really existing. xD
I remember such a conversation in the old GMC. Makes more sense if what's shown is a person though ^^;