Android Dive Hard: Secrets of Divasutra [Free for Android]

C

Curial Lloses

Hello all!

We're happy to announce that we've already published Dive Hard: Secrets of Divasutra, made with Game Maker Studio for Android and hope that for iOS in a near future!

Dive Hard is a 2D vertical runner game in which you embody a master cliff jumper trained in the ancient arts of Divasutra.

And what is Divasutra? Well, the Divasutra is the art of performing the most extravagant acrobacies while feeling the pleasure of a dive but taking care to not die in the attempt.

It is not easy to practice the Divasutra but hopefully the Great Book of Divasutra teach us all the secret techniques to become a master cliff diver and stay alive. Amazing techniques like the Pole Dancerus, the Moon walkerus or the Sarnarc, the Ericius.

We've made this game with one single goal: to cover all of your procrastination demands! So please, leave Facebook and join Dive Hard!

The game is totally free since we're not the best bussiness people on the earth and we stay more confortable in focus on making fun games and try to gather as much community feedback as possible. BUT, if by any chance you feel you want to pay for this game, look for this button in the game menu and help us saving our marriages!
Let me leave here a link to the game's web: www.impressivent.com/dive-hard/
And why not, the Google Play's link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.impressive.DiveHard

Hope you like the experience and please, do not hesitate to comment anything, we're loking to improve the game as much as our resources can!

Thank you for your time ^^

P.S.: Some Screenshots!

C

Curial Lloses

Is there a bottom in the game or does it go on infinitely?
Hi! It is a runner but not an endless one. Water is the bottom although before dive in could happen things like a poses party, floating selfies and demanding fans :p

B

Bejaro

This looks fun! I'll keep an eye out for an iOS release.

I

iluvfuz

Very charming! Great take as a self-described vertical runner.

I didn't see this in the game so far, but I'd love to see an infinite mode, at least for completed scenes. With progressively increasing difficulty and streaks (and feedback onto points, visuals, sound effects, etc.), it would make an incredibly high-quality infinite runner.

C

Curial Lloses

Very charming! Great take as a self-described vertical runner.

I didn't see this in the game so far, but I'd love to see an infinite mode, at least for completed scenes. With progressively increasing difficulty and streaks (and feedback onto points, visuals, sound effects, etc.), it would make an incredibly high-quality infinite runner.
Hello, first of all thanks for all kind feedback to all and We're glad you like the game ^^

We're working to implement a Survival mode wich will allow player to jump as many dives in a row until he "dies". This mode will have levels with an increasing jump distance and procedurally increased difficulty situations and at the end, a final accumulated score and chance to share the maximum level reached and wich accumulated score you got.

We discussed about an endless level but we considered important for our game design that player could always dive into the water.

Anyway, thx for suggestions! We will take note of all of them ;)