Forum Game The Presidential Campaign 2 (the race began)

R

roytheshort

Hypocrite, you love capitalism! As displayed in this image...

R

roytheshort

The party names, you're meant to be an Anarcho Progressive.

M

Misu

Sorry for the late reply! Primary Elections have begun and I will extend the voting phase till tomorrow, afternoon. So let the voting begin.

Also, nobody manage to receive a backer during this voting phase. So whoever wins during the primaries, try to take that opportunity to provide benefit to the community.

Tthecreator

Your Creator!
This is better than I expected, please wait a sec while I get my popcorn.
This is like the American elections where @Shawn Basnett is Trump and @roytheshort is Hillary.
This ought to be a tough vote!

I however don't quite get the whole point of the backers list.

R

roytheshort

Okay but that doesn't even make any sense.
It's not my fault your party doesn't make any sense!

This is better than I expected, please wait a sec while I get my popcorn.
This is like the American elections where @Shawn Basnett is Trump and @roytheshort is Hillary.
This ought to be a tough vote!

I however don't quite get the whole point of the backers list.
How dare you call me Hillary. I'll have you lynched by the private sector because nobody should have to pay for that.

R

roytheshort

Cliches don't need to be rolling. But you know what is rolling? The national debt, from one year to the next. If we just cut all welfare spending we could pay off the national debt instantly.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
My fellow citizens of a vague country that we're running for office in, My fellow party member Roy seems to have all the ideas. However, I'd like to point out something about my party mate that no one else seems to have noticed. Roy has a history of alcoholism and addictions to hard drugs, as shown by this secret picture that was taken in his house that I just happened to come by on accident. In the image you can clearly see an undoctored photo in which Roy is partaking in injecting some sort of fluid into his veins.

RoytheshortNeedle.png

This man sits here and spouts at you about his ideals, then goes home and does this to himself. This is dangerous and he obviously can't make these decisions on his own. What a repugnant waste.

M

Misu

Ok everyone! Elections have ended and the winner of the Primary stage are:

SHAWN BASNETT and MATHAROO

Every other player are now only voters and the winners must compete each other to the final elections. Good Luck

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
Ok everyone! Elections have ended and the winner of the Primary stage are:

SHAWN BASNETT and MATHAROO
hai

If I win,
*Promises done before, plus
*Free japanese courses
*Abandonment of grammar police
*Only the bad people die in Game of Thrones

R

roytheshort

Shut up Misu I'm running third party. You can't control me.

Vote: Roy