• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Studio 2 crashes regularly at two different times.

J

jb skaggs

On a Asus Laptop WIndows 10 computer

The Ide crashes at two different times for me:

1. If I start to program and do not start new project or open project and just leave it sitting there for like an hour it will lock up and have to be killed from task manager. This happens because I open program and get calls from customers in my other business and when I come back it's locked.
2. If I try to open a new project while I am working in another project, it just freezes. This happens sporadically.

thats it.

JB

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
You should probably file a bug report if this is a reproducible occurrence. If you do, please supply the information given in the Help > About section of GMS2 (your system specs) as well as supply the UI.log file (which can be found in C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2).

J

jb skaggs

You should probably file a bug report if this is a reproducible occurrence. If you do, please supply the information given in the Help > About section of GMS2 (your system specs) as well as supply the UI.log file (which can be found in C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2).
if it happens again I will.