• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

The official putting an axe through a cheeseburger thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
I love putting an axe through a cheeseburger, in fact, I do it regularly.
Here is my opinion about putting an axe through a cheeseburger: It is very fun to do, it is very satisfying to do, in fact, I like it.

Here is a picture about putting an axe through a cheeseburger:

Nice! Fantastic! Amazing!

What are your favourite positions to cut an axe through a cheeseburger? My is doing it while squatting and drinking a bottle of Fiji water.
What are your favourite cheeseburgers to cut through? Mine is a big mac, just like the picture.
Do you eat the cheeseburger after cutting it? I do.
Do you cut it multiple times, or just once in half? Depends wtih me tbh.

Thank's for reading my thread, I can't wait to find out if there's any other cheese-axecutters on this online community.

S

SyntheticStorm9

Why would you do...? be right back. WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?!?!?!?!?!
I MANIACLY CHOPPED THE LITTLE BURGER INTO MILLIONS OF TINY LITTLE PEICES, EXPECTING SOMETHING LAME AND ...SPLUNCH... YAY!!!! MILLIONS OF PEICES OF ONION BREAD AND MEAT DOTTED THE COUNTER, AND I STILL ATE THEM!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.