Forum Game Pixel art-off

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Ok guys... I put some effort in it this time.
But I have never even made sprites before! When I made games, I just ripped them, or edited existing ones.
I hope this is any good for a first sprite:

NEXT ONE DRAW A CUTE PRINCESS GIRL THAT IS 17 YEARS OLD AND HAS PINK HAIR AND PALE SKIN AND PURPLE EYES AND A LIGHT BLUE DRESS AND A BUTCHER KNIFE WITH A KETCHUP BOTTLE ATTACHED TO IT IN HER HANDS. (syntheticstorm9's weapon)

F

Forgeio

NEXT ONE DRAW A CUTE PRINCESS GIRL THAT IS 17 YEARS OLD AND HAS PINK HAIR AND PALE SKIN AND PURPLE EYES AND A LIGHT BLUE DRESS AND A BUTCHER KNIFE WITH A KETCHUP BOTTLE ATTACHED TO IT IN HER HANDS. (syntheticstorm9's weapon)
Sorry, more crappy pixel art from ol' Forgeio lol
Untitled.png

Next draw Princess Leia in honor of Carrie Fisher, may she rest in peace.

T

Tonydaderp

Ok guys... I put some effort in it this time.
But I have never even made sprites before! When I made games, I just ripped them, or edited existing ones.
I hope this is any good for a first sprite:

what's it with the super detailed requests?!?!?!

S

SyntheticStorm9

upload_2017-1-16_12-21-22.png
next draw a truck/car.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Forgeio

My drawing is extremely bad but im sort of happy with what ive done.

NEXT: Draw a security camera.
I actually really like the zoomed in version, the colors look really nice together haha

Ninety

Well, I did the fireplace thing because I couldn't think of anything else. Pretty rushed, especially the background, because it's late here. Also I just realised I forgot arms exist. Pretend he's wrapped up in a green blanket.

By the way, this isn't a request thread... It's a game. If you're not going to fill prompts, don't make them.

Last edited:
F

fxokz

Well, I did the fireplace thing because I couldn't think of anything else. Pretty rushed, especially the background, because it's late here. Also I just realised I forgot arms exist. Pretend he's wrapped up in a green blanket.

By the way, this isn't a request thread... It's a game. If you're not going to fill prompts, don't make them.
whats the next draw?

Xer0botXer0

Senpai

I feel as though you purposely left out the beard. ;_;

Did you say wizard or lizard

Ok I wanna see a tornado in the middle of destroying a barn, there must be a cow!

Last edited:

Xer0botXer0

Senpai
Thats so weird .. thats ehat i was thinking too.. then i thought hm but then someone has to work harder to animate it. Anyway first the barn lol

A

amusudan

Thats so weird .. thats ehat i was thinking too.. then i thought hm but then someone has to work harder to animate it. Anyway first the barn lol
He posted a very small barn with a very small tornado and a very small cow

turnipEatingFarmer.png

Behold the mighty glory of programmer art!

Next: Draw a cat flying a space rocket.

Edit: erm..Just realised this is not strictly pixel art. :D

Last edited:
Z

zendraw

ok, just anatha one from me
mathroo.png

draw your hand with sum swag on it