• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion IOS/Mobile beta out yet?

• Thread starter Primordial Games
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Primordial Games

Like the title says, has the mobile beta become available yet?

P

Primordial Games

http://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/231719448-RoadMap

Not yet. Once it becomes available, you would be able to purchase it using this page. A news article should also get published.
Thanks! Any hints or thoughts about how far into Q1 we need to wait? Seeing how its currently already the new year hopefully soon?

Like the pinned topics say, No.
There are not stickied topics on the subject. The closest I could guess you are trying to refer to is the roadmap under useful links. Considering it is currently Q1 2017, it says its launched in Q1 2017, I wasnt certain if it was out now or soon or what. A staff member also answered 2 hours before you. You really didnt need to go out of your way to make your underhanded comment. It doesnt serve any purpose. At most, a simple "no" would have sufficed.

There are not stickied topics on the subject. The closest I could guess you are trying to refer to is the roadmap under useful links. Considering it is currently Q1 2017, it says its launched in Q1 2017, I wasnt certain if it was out now or soon or what. A staff member also answered 2 hours before you. You really didnt need to go out of your way to make your underhanded comment. It doesnt serve any purpose. At most, a
It's his hobby.

Perseus

Not Medusa
Forum Staff
Before you guys turn this topic into a discussion about NPT's hobbies, I'd lock the thread.

@Primordial Games: YYG don't pre-announce release dates, so those who know won't tell you and those who don't know can't tell you. As they have already stated, it would be out in Q1, so let's just wait for an official announcement instead of throwing fireballs at each other. You can keep an eye on the news feed or the purchase page in the meanwhile. No need to discuss this any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.