• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art FREE art services (Inexperienced artist)

L

Liam_Ihasz

I am an inexperienced pixel artist and animator, looking for anyone who may need help with the art in their game. I am not asking for money, I'm simply trying to get my name out there and gain experience. I am very easy to work with and will tailor my art to fit your project to the best of my ability. I do not have a very large portfolio, but I am adding to it every day :)
Please do not use any images or animations without my permission. I would be happy to help you with any art that you may need.

This forum is starting to fill up a bit, so please PM if you need some work, And I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. :D thank you!

Last edited:
L

Liam_Ihasz

Nice work.. will you make me a logo for my game studio.. " Game patty "
Pixelated or anything you want.. ;)
Sure! Do you have anything specific in mind? any symbols that you would like it to use, or anything like that?
In the meantime, I'll make a few mock-ups tomorrow and you can tell me which you like the best. :)

F

fxokz

Sure! Do you have anything specific in mind? any symbols that you would like it to use, or anything like that?
In the meantime, I'll make a few mock-ups tomorrow and you can tell me which you like the best. :)
check your PM when you can :)

M

Master Maker

Are you willing to do all of my game, Narcissus,'s art?

Here is the basic story:
A teenage boy's world is turned upside down by Narcissus, a mysterious villain of the shadows. Jacquelin (the boy) trains underneath Girout, a hermit of the mountains. He sends Jacquelin on various missions to thwart Narcissus's plan. In the end, however, Girout turns out to be Narcissus, and an epic battle takes place, in which Narcissus is defeated and forced to flee to an apocalyptic present.

R

RetroPoweredGames

I have been working on a two level demo of an indie platformer that needs pixel art for characters.
everything but the last three levels and the character art is done

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Liam_Ihasz

This forum is starting to fill up a bit, so please PM if you need some work, And I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. :D thank you!